The GS4 high performance grilling system sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, & Lands the Genesis II in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, & most importantly, avidly considering the wants & needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community. each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use & to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly & consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, & hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill. the GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: the Infinity ignition, high performance burners, Flavorizer bars, & grease management system. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy & reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. & together, create the strongest grilling engine within this Genesis grill.
- GS4 grilling system includes three high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer Bars and new grease Management system reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 513 square inches of cooking space with 156 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty;Bottom shelf
- Stainless steel side prep workspaces feature integrated hanging storage hooks for your barbecue tools and 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee. Left table down width – 45 inches
- Dimensions – lid open (inches): 61 H x 54 W x 31 D. Serves 5-7 people, total cooking area 669 square inches, primary cooking area 513 square inches