These rotisserie spit forks are made for our CJC50, CJC75, CXB75, and CXB50 rotisserie systems. These rotisserie forks will fit spits with a diameter of 1/2 to 7/8 inch. For larger diameter spits, we have other size rotisserie forks to choose from. There is also a double fork that saves some space and money if you are cooking more than one item on the same spit.
They tighten with thumb screws and are made of food-grade stainless steel. They are best suited for smaller whole animals such as chickens or turkey or larger cuts of meat such as a rib roast or leg of lamb. For whole pigs over 20 lbs, we recommend our larger forks.
4 prong, 4″ x 4″
- (2) 4 Prong stainless steel rotisserie forks
- 304 food grade stainless steel rotisserie forks
- Best suited for smaller whole animals, such as chicken, turkey, or cuts of lamb
- We have several sizes and types of rotisserie forks to choose from
- The SpitJack quality and customer service that has been trusted amongst backyard grillers and professionals alike