IMPORTANT: Spit rod and motor are NOT included
Each tray is 5″ wide
Each tray adjusts from 11″ to 20″ long.
— INSTANT-READ THERMOMETER INCLUDED FREE — $17 value! —
Rotisserie ANY kind of food: steaks, ribs, chicken pieces, fish fillets, burgers, veggies & more. So don’t be limited to rotissering just whole chickens or roasts any more. Get rotisserie results with virtually any food you want using The Rib-O-Lator… just load up the trays!
Installs in minutes on YOUR existing spit rod. Then turn on your motor and the trays will rotate like a Ferris Wheel, evenly cooking your food through the indirect heat of your barbecue so it turns out tender, moist and succulent every time — even delicate fish turns out perfect. Ribs are never dried out even after hours of cooking, and food cooks on both sides at the same time so you never have to flip.
So just how good is The Rib-O-Lator? In competition, we took 1st Place in Ribs, Chicken and Salmon. We’ve also won two Grand Championships. You’ll have the same great results!
Fits 99% of all medium-to-large-gas grills (3 to 5 burners).
— Fits 5/16″ square rods, 1/2″ round rod, and 5/8″ hex rod
— Stainless steel construction means it will last for many years
— Trays quickly detach for easy dishwasher cleaning.
P.S. With a battery operated rotisserie motor you can use The Rib-O-Lator for camping and tailgating.
MAKE SURE IT FITS YOUR GRILL BEFORE ORDERING – HERE’S HOW:
1. From your spit rod down you need 6″clearance (remove cooking grates if needed)
2. From the spit rod to the back you need 6 1/2″
3. Length (end to end, including brackets) you need a MINIMUM of 15″
If you need help, call me!!
- Instant-Read Digital Thermometer Included FREE with your Rib-O-Lator — $17 value! Temperature range from -58F to 572F; 4.5 inch long probe; “Hold” Feature”; switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius. It takes the guesswork out of knowing when your meats are perfectly done and is the perfect accessory to use with your Rib-O-Lator!
- Our unique tray design means you can rotisserie ribs, fish, steaks, burgers, pork loins, pork butts, nachos, desserts, veggies, appetizers and anything else you can imagine that will fit on the trays!
- This Short Adjustable Rib-O-Lator gives you the widest flexibility of all — trays adjust down to 11″ or up to 20″ and anywhere in between. USE ON: Gas Grills – Weber Style Kettles – WSM’s – Large and XL Eggs – Classic and Big Joe Komado – 55 gal. UDS. If you have several different kinds of barbecues you can easily move the Rib-O-Lator from one to another and adjust the trays to just the length you want. Note: for all round barbecues you will need a Ring in order to rotisserie.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction; Each tray is 5″ wide; Overall installed length will vary depending on how long you adjust your trays, but you will need a MINIMUM of 15″ when trays are set to the shortest length (11″); it installs easily on your barbecue in just minutes. Read description below for more details on fitting your grill.
- NOTE: SPIT ROD AND MOTOR NOT INCLUDED. It is designed to slip onto YOUR existing rod and motor. See more details below.