The OneGrill Performer Series Kamado Grill Fit Rotisserie Spit Basket has been thoughtfully crafted to address all of your rotisserie basket needs and truly add versatility to the rotisserie experience without the need for separate rotisserie attachments. The perfect add on to your existing spit or rotisserie system purchase,this basket simply slides onto the spit rod and can be tightened down in the desired location on your Kamado grill rotisserie. When used as a flat or “compression” rotisserie basket, the opportunity for perfect adjustment and balance is always available. Featuring 20 integral individual flat rack height adjustments your options for cooking the thickest to the thinnest of meats will be a breeze while providing the perfect environment for even balancing. With the included 2 flat racks you will be able to position your load and vary the spacing of the racks based on your specific cooking needs so that the food can be compressed. This basket will also come complete with 2 curved side racks to create a fully functioning, high capacity tumble style basket. Designed to clamp onto the curved sides of the basket, these racks provide limited grate spacing for small food sizes. All components are entirely 304 stainless steel construction. IMPORTANT MEASUREMENTS TO CONSIDER: This version of the Performer Series Basket has been modified from our standard universal varieties to accommodate fitment in popular 18″ round Kamado grill rotisseries. Specifically we have shortened the adjustable rack ends to fit into the smaller round cavity of most Kamado rotisserie units. Maximum outside width with racks installed is 15.25″. Maximum outside diameter with racks installed is 9″. Inside width is 13.25″. Inside depth is 8″. This version of the Performer Series Basket has been modified to accommodate fitment with 5/16″ square rotisserie rods as is seen in the popular JoeTisserie 18″ grill rotisserie. Requires 4.75″ of clearance from spit on top and bottom.
- This version of Performer Series of baskets has been specifically crafted for fitment into the more narrow 18″ round rotisserie units seen on most standard size Kamados. This includes the popular 18″ Kamado Joe Joetisserie Rotisserie. For other applications with 19″ or more of clearance, including the Big Joe JoeTisserie (24″), see our other Universal fit models: 5pb815, 5pb816, 5pb817. For strength the internal core of this basket is manually welded; weld/heat marks may be present as a result.
- Fully functioning rotisserie flat and tumble basket with fully adjustable flat basket settings. Included 2 Flat racks can be placed in a multitude of positions based on cooking needs through the center slots. Flat racks can be placed in the bottom section, top section, or both. 2 Curved racks simply clip to the exterior frame of the basket for tumble style cooking. Additionally, the curved racks can be used through the top portion of the basket for added versatility. Racks completely removable.
- 100% 304 stainless steel durable constructions not only ensures rust resistant performance but also means NO DANGEROUS AND UNHEALTHY NON-STICK COATINGS TO PEEL OR FLAKE OFF INTO YOUR FOOD WHILE COOKING OR CLEANING. Unlike competing rotisserie baskets this allows for worry free, healthy cooking performance and cleaning as even name brand PTFE Non-stick coatings are rated to a maximum of just 500 degrees F and fully melt/degrade at 635 degrees F.
- Featuring heavy gauge welded 4mm connecting rods and thick and robust 1/8″ thick end mounting plates (more than double the gauge seen in competing baskets) this basket is built for unsurpassed strength, rigidity, and reliability. Weighing in at a total weight of nearly 7 lbs. of pure 304 stainless steel this basket is made to last. Included Phillips Head screw tightening allows for positive lock and easy adjustment along the spit rod. Largest opening on included racks is .6″X2.25″.
- Includes 2 flat racks and 2 curved racks for operation as a flat and tumble basket. Easy tool-less squeeze tabs allow for adjustment before, during, and after the cook. The rugged 100% 304 stainless steel construction allows for worry free cleaning. It can be cleaned manually, using your dishwasher, or even with stiff bristle cleaning brushes. Please do note that with continued use “seasoning” will occur with a noteable patina appearing on the basket. This is normal for all grilling tools.