This OneGrill 45″ Hexagon 1/2″ Stainless Steel Rotisserie Spit Rod W/ 5/16″ Square Drive End has been designed to accommodate common residential square drive motors. 304 grade stainless construction ensures durability and extended product usage under harsh grilling conditions with no special care requirements (i.e. no finishes to chip, crack, or care for). Please note if using this spit rod in conjunction with a rotisserie kit please allow approximately 6 inches of clearance to accommodate the remaining portions of your spit kit including motor insertion and bracket offsets. The total length of this spit rod is 45 inches including approximately 1″ of threaded material for handle placement and 1.5″ of 5/16″ square drive. This spit rod is backed by the OneGrill 1 year “No Hassle Warranty”.
PLEASE SEE OUR ADDITIONAL COORDINATING ACCESSORIES
PREMIUM ROTISSERIE HANDLE: B00C067H5I
ROTISSERIE SPIT ROD BUSHING: B00I4O81XW
ROTISSERIE SPIT FORKS: B00C1XZGPS
ELECTRIC ROTISSERIE MOTORS: B0043C5ZDI & B008RSEE72
ROTISSERIE SPIT ROD BASKETS: B008P4B8M2, B008P4UM3I, B01NAEOFXK
NEED A HEAVIER GAUGE SPIT ROD?
- Durable, Solid 304 Grade Stainless Steel Rust-Proof Construction For Unsurpassed Durability & Life Under Harsh Conditions
- 1/2 Inch Hexagon Spit Rod Profile (Common Measurement From Flat To Parallel Flat)
- Features A 5/16 Inch Square Drive To Fit Most Common Residential Rotisserie Motors. 9mm (3/8″-16) threaded end works with OneGrill high quality handle.
- This Spit Rod is 45 Inches In Total Length Including 1.5″ of 5/16″ Square Drive and 1″ of Threads For Handle Usage.
- Tapered Tip Allows For Easy Insertion And Removal From Food. * This Is A Continuous 1/2″ Hexagon Spit Rod And Does Not Have Grooves Machined Into The Rod. This Design Allows For Universal Fitment With Use Of A Separate Ride Bushing. Not Recommended For Grills Requiring A Spit Rod With Custom Machined Grooves For Fitment Into The Grill Body; This Includes But Is Not Limited To Weber Brand Grills.