The OneGrill 24″ Square Rotisserie Spit Rod has been designed to accommodate most square drive motors. Double chrome coating ensures durability and extended product usage under harsh grilling conditions. If using this spit rod in conjunction with a rotisserie kit please allow 6 inches of clearance to accommodate the remaining portions of your spit kit. The total length of this spit rod is 24 inches including approximately 1″ of threaded material for handle placement. Please be sure to measure your grill/rotisserie system or existing spit rod to ensure fitment with the length, profile, and girth provided. This spit rod is backed by the OneGrill 1 year “No Hassle Warranty”.
Spit Rod Bushing
Spit Rod Handle
Rotisserie Spit Forks
Rotisserie Fork Kit
Electric Rotisserie Motors
Cordless Rotisserie Motors
- 24 inch total length solid, single piece grill rotisserie spit rod with tapered food insertion tip and threaded end for use with thread on handle (not included) and use of a counterbalance system (not included). Features a durable double chrome plated steel construction for long term durability and ease of cleaning. Solid, single piece design eliminates the opportunity for separation and decreased strength seen in comparable “thread together” spit rods.
- 5/16″ square profile accommodates most standard rotisserie motor drive sockets. Continuous 5/16″ square profile for universal applications and use with a spit rod bushing (not included) as the bearing surface. Does not have model specific grooves machined into the spit rod profile. As a universal style spit rod this unit is not designed for grills that require specially placed grooves for spit rod ride surfaces such as seen on Weber grills as an example.
- Both ends of this spit rod are machined for specific and common purposes. The drive end maintains a 5/16″ fitment square drive profile for fitment into industry standard 5/16″ square drive sockets along with a tapered point for easy piercing of the food to be loaded. The end opposing the drive end is machined to a 9mm (3/8″-16) thread pattern to allow for fitment of a thread on handle and for use with a counterbalance system.
- This spit rod can be used in conjunction with the OneGrill complete fork kit including: Rotisserie spit forks, counterbalance system, handle, and bushing. See ASIN:B014JD0XXW for this additional item. To ensure maximum life span this item should be stored indoors and in a dry location when not in use.
- Accessories designed for fitment to this spit rod are: Handle ASIN:B00C067H5I, Bushing ASIN:B00K69N6QA, Spit Forks ASIN:B00C2IQIHM. Please note that a 5/16″ square profile spit rod is generally considered a light duty spit rod and often used on more economical rotisserie systems.