Value conscious users will be pleased with the feature packed performance of these gas charbroilers which are durable, reliable, and easy to use. Designed for simplicity of use and performance on a budget, this unit is a smart buy in today’s market! Charbroilers offer a convenient countertop solution for a wide variety of fast pace cooking applications for cooking burgers, chicken, steaks, vegetables and more. High output, manually controlled, 35,000 BTU burners offer precise and easy temperature control. Stainless steel construction with removable full length bottom-mounted waste tray makes for easy cleanup and provides durability. Heavy duty cast iron grill grates are reversible and removable for easy cleaning and serviceability and also designed to be tilted for different heating levels. Angled side walls and bottom plate are designed to reflect heat in to the cooking zone for energy efficient, even, and accurate performance. Use as a radiant charbroiler or switch to char rock with the included lava rocks and cast iron holding grates kit. Perfect for use in restaurants, diners, delis, bars, concession stands, cafes, coffee shops, food trucks, and more!
- FOR USE WITH NATURAL GAS; stainless steel body construction for long life and easy maintenance; bottom-mounted full length waste tray slides out for easy clean up; includes lava rocks and holding racks
- High output 35,000 BTU heavy duty radiant burners; large burner control dials with chrome plated finish for easy manual temperature adjustment and energy efficiency; angled side wall and bottom plate reflect heat in to cooking zone for energy efficient, even, and accurate performance
- Reversible, heavy duty cast iron grill grates can be removed for easy cleaning and access to burners; grates are in individual sections and optionally able to be tilted for different heating levels
- Easily access pilot through the front panel for lighting and adjustment; adjustable stainless steel legs provide stability and flexibility for the perfect working height
- Meets all North American gas cooking appliance design, construction and performance regulations, safety standards and design codes; conforms to ANSI STD Z83. 11-2016; certified to CSA STD 1.8-2016; conforms to NSF/ANSI Std.4