The most covers in the market are made of 600D PVC material. 58″ covers are about 3.5lb.
Our covers are made of new material 300D PU coating that make the covers more lightweight and stronger !
It is only 1.87lb that easy to put on and off the grill, also easy to clean and pack up.
However, it is still strong to protect the grill from the water, the sun and the dust.
The cover provides a protective barrier against rain and damaging UV rays, and dust. Full length zipper is for custom fit and easy removal.
Check the heater/fire pit to make sure there are no sharp objects or corners that could stress the cover as put it on.
Cleaning and Care
1. Clean the cover with a soft brush and luke-warm water. DO NOT USE SOAP as it may remove the protective coating added by the factory.
2. Air dry.
To avoid any possibility of mildew be sure your cover is completely dry before you store it in an enclosed area for a long period.
1. Do not use close to open flames and other heated product.
2. CAUTION! Let the heater/fire pit cool before put the cover on.
- This grill cover its from 52″ to 58″ BBQ grill. Please check your grill size before you buy. The grill cover fits most brands like Weber, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann and Char Broil.
- The cover is lightweight, but made of strong rip resistant material and ample size make it easy to put on and off the grill. The cover is made of 300D polyester fabric and PU Coating .Water resistant, weather resistant and rip resistant. Available for all seasons.
- One person, even a woman can easily use it and easy to clean.Air-dry the cover before packing and next use.
- Covers with exquisite workmanship and durable interlocking seams protect your grill better.
- Just enjoy yourselves with your family and friends. Let our covers protect your grill.